Finally!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 Ghz Core 2 Duo, 1GB mem
None of you will probably remember a post I made back in '04 asking for help acquiring an iBook. Well, the time has finally come and when it came to deciding upon a notebook for school, the macbook was a no brainer. This is the smoothest, smartest machine I've ever used. **** a windows!

Reaction score
None of you will probably remember a post I made back in '04 asking for help acquiring an iBook. Well, the time has finally come and when it came to deciding upon a notebook for school, the macbook was a no brainer. This is the smoothest, smartest machine I've ever used. **** a windows!

May I ask which model you got? I'll be recieving the BlackBook as a birthday gift in a couple of weeks.

OP
H
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
white 13"

2.16ghz

1gb mem

120gb hdd

i really couldnt justify another 2 hundred dollars for 40gigs and black coloring. at first i wanted black but since ive bought the white its grown on me and i couldnt be happier.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro
I got a MacBook Pro a few months ago and i STILL LOVE this thing! Never given me a day of problems!

Reaction score
white 13"

2.16ghz

1gb mem

120gb hdd

i really couldnt justify another 2 hundred dollars for 40gigs and black coloring. at first i wanted black but since ive bought the white its grown on me and i couldnt be happier.

Yea I could understand a bit of an outrage at the price difference between the white macbook and black macbook, luckily for me, I wasn't on a budget as this is a once-in-a-lifetime sort of gift. I am now required to make Straight A's (something ive always been too lazy to do) to justify the 1,500 dollar gift. This is (by about $1,200) the most expensive thing I've ever recieved.

OP
H
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yea I could understand a bit of an outrage at the price difference between the white macbook and black macbook, luckily for me, I wasn't on a budget as this is a once-in-a-lifetime sort of gift. I am now required to make Straight A's (something ive always been too lazy to do) to justify the 1,500 dollar gift. This is (by about $1,200) the most expensive thing I've ever recieved.

well, you'll have just the tool for it. which school are you going to?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.33ghz 2 Gb RAM 160GB 17" Glossy...
hey title i went to NYU myself,.. compartive literature... i had the powerbook when i was there though. I love my MBP !!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17" Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM + 20" ACD
better disguise it as a jar of mayonnaise or something. :eek:

Yes, Mr. Pulowski, I did my homework. It was on my MacBo- I mean, in my jar of mayonnaise- when it was stolen.

Reaction score

white 13"

2.16ghz

1gb mem

120gb hdd

wow thats the exact one im going to be getting im actually going insane not having it. ur so lucky:Evil:

Reaction score
Yes, Mr. Pulowski, I did my homework. It was on my MacBo- I mean, in my jar of mayonnaise- when it was stolen.

Maybe I can help. What operating system was your jar of mayonnaise running at the time it was stolen?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.