User Product Reviews?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 MDD Dual 1.25 GHz, 1GB Ram, 80 Gig Hd, 200 Gig Hd; iMacDV 400Mhz 40GB 512Ram
I noticed that we don't have a user product reviews forum. Maybe it's a good idea, maybe not. Just a suggestion from the Doc.

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i was just about to say that we had one, but it must have been removed since i don't see it on the main page anymore. it wasn't very busy at all.

OP
docinsano
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 MDD Dual 1.25 GHz, 1GB Ram, 80 Gig Hd, 200 Gig Hd; iMacDV 400Mhz 40GB 512Ram
That's a shame, I enjoy reading other peoples opinions and experiences with products and the service provided by the website/store. I'm sure there are posts out there with review like material, but it would be nice to have all that stuff in a category

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Unfortunately we did have one, however people seemed to be completely unable to follow the posting guides when creating reviews and it became a mess.

At some point in the future, we hope to bring it back...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.