Another Switcher

I

idave

Well yesterday my Macbook(White)arrived. I have to say im very impresed with the build of this little laptop. I dont game anymore so the intel graphics is fine. And really that is the only negative i can say about this machine just a superb build qulitiy. OS X is going to take some geting use to its def different i like but its all greek to me at the moment. So far im very happy with it (Thumbs Up)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White 2.0GHz Macbook, 2GB RAM, 160GB HD
Welcome to the forums and congrats! Yeah, the learning curve varies from person to person, but it shouldn't be too long I would think.

If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to post them up here. This forum is filled with friendly, knowledgeable mac-users that would be more than happy to help.

Enjoy your new Macbook =)

Reaction score
Yes enjoy your new macbook :) im getting one soon a white one too, what are the specifications of your little beauty?

Reaction score
Ok, so the first thing you should lookl at is keyboard shortcuts... I'm so used to the killer shortcuts in os x that I feel a bit lost in windoze haha... This is after 15 years of exclusive windoze use. I found a neat little PDF of all the common shortcuts... I like cmd+shift+Q for logging out... very VERY useful on public computers at my school. Which I only use for printing crap. STILL you'll want to look at these things. Saves you the head-scratching
http://www.costerus.at/mac/Mac OSX Keyboard Shortcuts Quick Reference.pdf

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15,4" 2,2Ghz - Nvidia 8600GT - 2Gb Ram / iPhone 1st Gen 16gb
Well yesterday my Macbook(White)arrived. I have to say im very impresed with the build of this little laptop. I dont game anymore so the intel graphics is fine. And really that is the only negative i can say about this machine just a superb build qulitiy. OS X is going to take some geting use to its def different i like but its all greek to me at the moment. So far im very happy with it (Thumbs Up)
Gratz with ur new mac mate..i just got mine at friday(macbook pro)
well im Greek but everything is Greek to me too. hahaha
its so weird to see ppl saying "its all Greek to me" when ur Greek ^.^

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.