cleaning products for macbook

Reaction score
hi can you tell me the best cleaning products for macbooks please for the screen and casing like to get marks and stains and smudges off please

also links wer to get them would be nice lol ty

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Reaction score
hi can you tell me the best cleaning products for macbooks please for the screen and casing like to get marks and stains and smudges off please

also links wer to get them would be nice lol ty

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Okay:

Go to your local grocery/convenience store and buy a 2-pack of Mr.Clean Magic Erasers (Something like 2.99 per pack). Turn OFF your MacBook and (this is not entirely necessary) just for good measure, remove the battery. Take a dry soft cloth (a glasses cleaner is perfect) and wipe down the MacBook to remove any dust. Take one of the magic erasers and soak it, but wring it out pretty good. Start working on your MB. You might have to work at one certain smudge more than once but they usually all come off. You can clean the Keys and the trackpad, too. If you think you might have gotten some water inside the laptop, just let it dry for a couple hours after you're done (meaning, don't turn it on). Once youre done, don't throw the Magic Eraser away. Just dry it out, you can use it 3 or 4 times, just like a sponge.

Hope I helped.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
Okay:

Go to your local grocery/convenience store and buy a 2-pack of Mr.Clean Magic Erasers (Something like 2.99 per pack). Turn OFF your MacBook and (this is not entirely necessary) just for good measure, remove the battery. Take a dry soft cloth (a glasses cleaner is perfect) and wipe down the MacBook to remove any dust. Take one of the magic erasers and soak it, but wring it out pretty good. Start working on your MB. You might have to work at one certain smudge more than once but they usually all come off. You can clean the Keys and the trackpad, too. If you think you might have gotten some water inside the laptop, just let it dry for a couple hours after you're done (meaning, don't turn it on). Once youre done, don't throw the Magic Eraser away. Just dry it out, you can use it 3 or 4 times, just like a sponge.

Hope I helped.

After you clean it, buy some protection. MacPads, InvisibleShield, Marware wrist pads, etc. are all good options for protecting the surface where you palms will transfer dirt to. Also, buy a small microfiber cleaning cloth for the screen, that gets rid of fingerprints and smudges better than anything I've used.

Reaction score
After you clean it, buy some protection. MacPads, InvisibleShield, Marware wrist pads, etc. are all good options for protecting the surface where you palms will transfer dirt to. Also, buy a small microfiber cleaning cloth for the screen, that gets rid of fingerprints and smudges better than anything I've used.

Yea, I've been wondering about the screen.
Would a glasses cleaning cloth do the job?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.4 GHz C2D 160 GB HDD 2 GB RAM
glasses cleaning cloth = microfiber cleaning cloth

And yeah they work well on screens.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.