Best Bluetooth Earpiece for iPhone-Is Jawbone good?

Reaction score
I purchased a 8GB iPhone last night at a Apple Store. I asked for the Apple Bluetooth Headset and they didn't have it in yet. They mentioned Jabra is good but said that the best one is the Jawbone. They said Apple stores got them in specifically for the iPhone. It's $119 so the price isn't bad compared to the Apple earpiece. I like Apple products and really wanted to get the Apple earpiece and am willing to wait but they told me this is actually better than Apple's because it has noise cancellation built in.
I'm interested in any advice of which headset to use and if anyone has used this one. Thanks for any help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
It's good but it makes you sound robotic. If you need awesome noise cancelling, go for it. Otherwise buy a Motorola H700 and wait for Jawbone rev. 2.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
When is the iPhone earpiece coming out? I'm amazed they didn't have it for the launch! That's the best time to hit people up for something like that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
yep. 2-4 weeks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.