iPhone Mania-Pictures from Apple Store

Reaction score
I just went by the Apple Store in Broomfield, CO yesterday. I was amazed. The store was packed. You could hear calls coming in about the iPhone, people were asking questions, people were looking at the 4 ft. mockups at the entrance, etc. I talked to the employees and they say they are ready but it's going to be so busy. I don't know if this is true for all stores but this one is closing at 2-6. Earlier I heard it would be at 4-4:30. Does anyone know what time the online store will have phones available? I know the Apple online store is selling them but with them selling at 6PM across each time zone I don't know what to expect online.

I took 4 pictures while there. Two are of the iPhone mockups and one is of the new iPhone shirts with the June 29th date and another of the sign at the entrace mentioning the 2-6 closing time and being open until midnight. I posted them all at my web site if you want to look. It's on the main page

w.avcconsulting.info (outdated link removed)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
All AT&T and Apple stores will be closed from 2-6 and I don't think it will be available online immediately

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.