Any other BT Mouse to consider besides the Apple Mighty Mouse?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.4GHz MBP
Hey everyone, I can see myself needing a mouse fairly soon. I was wondering if anyone knew of another BT Mouse that is compatible with MBPs that does not require a dongle? I have nothing against the Mighty Mouse, but if there are other BT Mice(Plural is Mice right, and not mouses even though it pertains to a Computer peripheral and not the actual animal?) I should consider, please let me know. Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Any bluetooth mouse should work. None of them require a dongle because bluetooth is built into your MBP. The supplied dongle that some are packaged with is for use in connecting to systems that do not have bluetooth built in.

I have the Logitech V270. It is very functional, however, I cannot use it as it is too small and I end up with my hand aching after any prolonged use. My wife on the other hand, thinks it's great for use with her MacBook.

So, as in looking for any other mouse, it is just a matter of finding the right one for you.

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.4GHz MBP
Thank you for the reply and the clarification. I've had bad experiences trying to pair Logitech BT mouse with my Windows PC that uses a bluetooth receiver. I never was able to get it to work, and I would always have to resort to using the dongle that came with the mouse.

Reaction score
i have the logitech v270 and I find that it work quite well. I like the size, fits well into my laptop bag, and it comes with a case as well.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.