• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Macbook pro's on sale at Newegg

Reaction score
Cool.. Thanks.. I will take a look...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
That Is Mine!!!! :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Intel Core2 Duo
Why do I find good deals when Im flat broke? :(

Reaction score

Becuase the computers or ploting against you!! :Evil: :Evil: Or it could be after you make a purchase they always come out with something better real soon. I bought my black macbook last august and by now for the same price you could get 1GB of ram instead of my 512 mb(soon to be 2 GB thanks to shannonB:D) and a 160 GB hard drive compared to my 80 GB that is almost filled up!:Shouting: :Shouting:

Reaction score

I totally understand. When I don't have any money I always see so much stuff I want to buy. Then, when I have some, there is nothing. :Shouting:

That is a great deal btw. :D`

T

todd51

Becuase the computers or ploting against you!! :Evil: :Evil: Or it could be after you make a purchase they always come out with something better real soon. I bought my black macbook last august and by now for the same price you could get 1GB of ram instead of my 512 mb(soon to be 2 GB thanks to shannonB:D) and a 160 GB hard drive compared to my 80 GB that is almost filled up!:Shouting: :Shouting:

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!

My MBP I bought beginning of last August for school. Now you can fit 3Gb in the standard notebooks on the line, and come with 1Gb. They also give you 120Gb drives, and the optical drives write DL DVDS :Shouting:

I still love this wonderful machine though, and I will stick with it for a couple of years, I will be purchasing AppleCare in the next couple of weeks also.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Intel Core2 Duo

Figures as much. I just want to be ahead of the game. But the second I have to spend money (rent, car, food, ect...) here comes this shiney new piece of tech and all I can do is drool in awed silence.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.