Another switch well done

Reaction score
After months and months of looking for an alternative to Microsoft life cage of system reintalling (approx. 1 per month), and even than things didn't work as it should. At the end my nerves couldn't take it anymore (to do something it took 3/4 of the time to settle up the system to do the thing and then really do it...pathetic). So after examing of the finance/needs problem i bought an iMac 20". I just writing from it now.:D :D :D .

I know that iMac should refresh in few month time....really I just don't care for it, even if they come out tomorrow..I know taht my life will be a lot more easier.

For now is everything so easy to configure, so if there will be anything problematic, I beg for some help.

Thanx, Dave

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
Congrats Dave!! The iMac is a beautiful machine. :)

Reaction score
After months and months of looking for an alternative to Microsoft life cage of system reintalling (approx. 1 per month), and even than things didn't work as it should. At the end my nerves couldn't take it anymore (to do something it took 3/4 of the time to settle up the system to do the thing and then really do it...pathetic). So after examing of the finance/needs problem i bought an iMac 20". I just writing from it now.:D :D :D .

I know that iMac should refresh in few month time....really I just don't care for it, even if they come out tomorrow..I know taht my life will be a lot more easier.

For now is everything so easy to configure, so if there will be anything problematic, I beg for some help.

Thanx, Dave

There are a few things I didn't understand. Are you from America?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Congrats on ur new iMac... Enjoy it.

And Welcome to the Forums

OP
K
Reaction score
Question 1:
When I work and I'm connected, I get this awful warnings if I want to disconnect from the internet (I have a Broadband connection), this happens even Safari opened and active (I didn't get to the part to install new software for web browsing...for now i'll stick with Safari). Is there somethimg to check out in the system preferences?

I from Slovenia (Europe, beside Italy) by the way.

Thanx

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.