iPhone Room

Reaction score
My brother works for Oracle in Texas and he went to the AT&T HQ to look at possible upgrades to their system.

While there (he is a regular i nthe IT Dept.) someone said 'would you like to see the iPhone room'

He was taken to a room the size of a small warehouse and while there wern't any iPhones there were 'millions' of marketing materials including posters t-shirts (for store customers) etc etc.

Most shocking was he was told that there will only be 80 000 iPhones in Texas available in the first 2 months... am I the only one who thinks this is surprisingly low?

Anyway, thought I'd share that.

Reaction score
I'm not sure about the numbers, but if he happened to snag any swag tell him to send it my way! I would love a poster or shirt. Haha.

We can only tell if 80,000 iPhones is too little when they are released. :)

I'm not going to lie, at first I thought you were going to say that he saw one and I was about to stop reading but kept going and was pleasantly surprised.

Reaction score
My brother works for Oracle in Texas and he went to the AT&T HQ to look at possible upgrades to their system.

While there (he is a regular i nthe IT Dept.) someone said 'would you like to see the iPhone room'

He was taken to a room the size of a small warehouse and while there wern't any iPhones there were 'millions' of marketing materials including posters t-shirts (for store customers) etc etc.

Most shocking was he was told that there will only be 80 000 iPhones in Texas available in the first 2 months... am I the only one who thinks this is surprisingly low?

Anyway, thought I'd share that.

Where in Texas was he?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.