No replies for a long time

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Core2Duo, 2.33Ghz, 2GB Ram, 15.4"
Hi everyone,

This is a genuine concern of mine. I haven't had replies to any of my threads for a really long time now and am wondering whether I've broken a rule or offended someone in some way? Either way I'd never mean to! Everyone on here's always been really quick a really helpful!

Thanks in advance
Simon :)

M

MacHeadCase

Hunh? I am not aware of you getting into members' hair but then again I dunno everything otherwise I'd run out this very minute to buy the winning lottery tickie. :)

Could be just bad fluke. Speaking for myself, I looked at your latest posts and for sure I can't help with a question about buying a hard drive in the UK and I've never used iDVD and that type of app. So it's not 'cause I'm snobbin' ya. :D

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Hunh? I am not aware of you getting into members' hair but then again I dunno everything otherwise I'd run out this very minute to buy the winning lottery tickie. :)

Could be just bad fluke. Speaking for myself, I looked at your latest posts and for sure I can't help with a question about buying a hard drive in the UK and I've never used iDVD and that type of app. So it's not 'cause I'm snobbin' ya. :D

Agreed. There's a lot of threads I look at, but don't reply to. Just because you see plenty of views, doesn't mean that anyone is snobing you intentionally. I don't generally respond to a thread unless I'm fairly certain that I have some expertise that might help. In many cases, I'd just be talking out of my rear, so I move on.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
Hi everyone,

This is a genuine concern of mine. I haven't had replies to any of my threads for a really long time now and am wondering whether I've broken a rule or offended someone in some way? Either way I'd never mean to! Everyone on here's always been really quick a really helpful!

Thanks in advance

I also look at a TON of threads and only post in a few of them.. If you had broken a rule or offended someone I would bet you would know about it.. its possible the people that have viewed your threads just don't have an answer for you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2007 iMac 10.6.8 | 2009 MacBook uni 10.6.8 | 2010 MBA 10.8.5 |
The forum is not "all knowing!" ;D

Sorry, you haven't gotten the responses you need, sjtaylor84. Sometimes I'd love to help (particularly when no one has answered) but haven't any earthly idea what to suggest!

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Same on this end. I saw your hard drive post but know nothing about purchasing one in the UK so figured someone else would help that lives over there. I doubt you did a thing wrong.

Reaction score
There are plenty of people that live in the UK and post here, maybe you could try asking someone directly?

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Core2Duo, 2.33Ghz, 2GB Ram, 15.4"
Phew! Thanks I was getting worried there!

All the best

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.