Whats a sure way to get one of these iPhone?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" C2D, 2 Gig.
topic says it all, any tips? for those who have a strategy on how to get an iPhone? share some tips.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Go to the store and buy one?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I heard some AT&T stores are making a kind of wait list for people calling in. Either that or make sure you get to the store at about 4:30 as I also heard that's when the AT&T stores will close their doors to set up the iPhone displays, accessories and open up the shipment boxes.

Reaction score
I heard some AT&T stores are making a kind of wait list for people calling in. Either that or make sure you get to the store at about 4:30 as I also heard that's when the AT&T stores will close their doors to set up the iPhone displays, accessories and open up the shipment boxes.

AT&T stores are NOT making a waiting list. It has been said many times that it is a first come first serve basis and they are not taking a list of names for a waiting list. The only way to get one is get in line like the rest of the people...

Reaction score
What I'm not sure about is the rates. Are they using the same ATT plans that are already in place? I also thought I saw some rumor that there wasn't necessarily going to be a mandatory 2 year contract. Finally, isn't each store supposed to get a fairly large allotment?

Reaction score
What I'm not sure about is the rates. Are they using the same ATT plans that are already in place? I also thought I saw some rumor that there wasn't necessarily going to be a mandatory 2 year contract. Finally, isn't each store supposed to get a fairly large allotment?

It will use the same voice plans. The data side is what hasn't been released yet. It will require a 2yr contract. Quantities have not been discussed either.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Actually, the number of available iPhones is standing at 3 million units nation-wide. The current estimate is around 40 phones per AT&T store and a higher amount for the Apple Stores themselves

Reaction score
I don't know if I want to get one at launch or not. I'd have to cancel my verizon service. Lol. Part of me reallly wants one.

Reaction score
Actually, the number of available iPhones is standing at 3 million units nation-wide. The current estimate is around 40 phones per AT&T store and a higher amount for the Apple Stores themselves

By your calculations there wouldn't be anywhere near 3 million available. There are about 2100 total stores that will be selling the iPhone. About 1850 AT&T stores and 165 Apple stores. 40 x 1850 = 74,000 lets say Apple stores get 200 x 165 = 33,000. That means there would be 107,000 available to purchase retail. Unless there are 2.9 Million available online between AT&T and Apple your numbers don't match up. I am not saying I know the answer. I am just saying that your estimates don't match each other.

Reaction score
LOL. I just received this reputation: ugh, it's annoying me you're trying to prove every rumor you see wrong for attention.

Name one thing that I have posted that is wrong? I love how you are mad because you have no information at all but think I am saying something for attention. I am proving the rumors wrong because A LOT of them are wrong. A lot of people are talking out of their face because they feel they know something. I happen to be very close to the situation and I want to let people know what is true and what is not.

Reaction score
Why not just wait a month or two and don't get involved in all of the hype?
I'm waiting to see what the consumer's reviews are of the phone, before I just ship with T-mobile and jump on the iPhone bandwagon.
The one thing that is killing me on this phone is the fact about the iPhone not having some sort of chat program on it. :Not-Amused:

mi6

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air Core 2 Duo 2gig ram
Wait in line...:Blushing:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.