Color Temperature Help

Reaction score
Hi, what color temperature are most Macs? I'm working with video between a mac and a pc and things aren't adding between the two.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini, 2.0Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GB Ram
I ahve no clue what you are on about lol, can you go into more detail please as to what you are enquiring about?

Reaction score
I ahve no clue what you are on about lol, can you go into more detail please as to what you are enquiring about?
I think he's talking about the hue. Like the color of the screen can be warmish or coolish.

OP
B
Reaction score
yes, so if someone could kindly scroll through their monitor settings and see what color temperature they have (either 9400k or 6500k) I would appreciate it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
Not sure where to find the color temp, but I do know that the gamma is different for Macs and PCs. PCs are set at 2.0, I think, and Macs are default 1.8

M

MacHeadCase

WinBox is 2.2 Stretch, Macs are at 1.8 in colour gamma settings. I dunno if Adobe RGB 1998 influences the colour temp but I like mine a bit colder than 6500ºK which I find is too yellow for my tastes.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.