• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

I got a new iPod!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
Well, after my iPod nano had a deadly encounter with a washing machine, I went to pick up my brand new Black iPod 30 GB! I love it! I am putting my vast 4 GB media library(OK, so it's not that vast), but I'm ripping and putting lots and lots of video, photo, and music content! The screen is so much nicer than the one on the nano.

Reaction score
Well, after my iPod nano had a deadly encounter with a washing machine, I went to pick up my brand new Black iPod 30 GB! I love it! I am putting my vast 4 GB media library(OK, so it's not that vast), but I'm ripping and putting lots and lots of video, photo, and music content! The screen is so much nicer than the one on the nano.

Congrats, iRye. That iPod will fill up faster then you could imagine. (I have the same model.)

OP
iRye
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I do have to limit my iTunes store usage :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.33Ghz Core2Duo MacBook Pro /// 2.2Ghz Core2Duo MacBook
I <3 my 30GB 5G also. I've had it since Feb. 06 and it has done well. While I was on deployment to the middle of nowhere my dad would record NASCAR (I know, I'm a redneck... :p) for me and send me the latest race every week. I would then load said race onto my iPod and watch it as I had free time. So much better than having to get out the laptop to watch a video!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
Congrats man! I recently picked up a 2gb 2nd Gen. Nano on the cheap since I cannot find my 20gb U2 iPod anywhere.. I either lost it, or some one stole it, as well as my Griffin iTrip :(

OP
iRye
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.