another newby question about slideshows

pal

Reaction score
Sorry for asking such a simple question, but I can't find it...

I have my digital photos (1000's of them) all stored on a network drive so they are accessible from any of the 8 computers on my network (linux, windows, solaris, and 1 older mac mini - osx tiger).

I can access them fine on the mini, but when I want to use a folder full of photos for a slideshow I run into problems. It would be nice to be able to select them by the folder, but I understand it doesn't work that way. So, I open the folder, select all, rightclick and select Slideshow. All starts well, and the mini does a fantastic job on my new 40" lcd of displaying the photos, but the slideshow only cycles through the first 10 files in the folder, no matter how many files were selected!

I'm guessing there must be a configuration setting somewhere for the sldieshow function that is set to 10 files maximum, but I can't find it for love nor money...

Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Thanks..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.