• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Cow in a swimming pool

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16Ghz Mac Book Pro
Saw this story on the news the other day. Apparently a cow decided to cool down by dipping into someone's pool in Massachusett! LINK

The funny thing is, i was searching for this on the BBC website and it came up with several stories of cows in swimming pools. Guess it's a must do in the bovine world

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
haha thats kl !

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PM G4 Dual 867, 1gb, 160gb
Sounds cool, as long as they don't injure themselves getting in or out. Or, relieve themselves while in the pool! Now that would clog a filter system for sure.;P

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 20", 250gb, 512mb, Airport/Bluetooth, wireless kb+mouse
Haha, Pittsfield is the town right next door to me. It's stories like this that remind myself and the people around me that we live in the boonies.

Reaction score
They get in ponds around here all the time to cool off, I guess a cow understands what any port in a storm means.

OP
Stefan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16Ghz Mac Book Pro
Quite clever really aren't they?!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.