touchpad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2GHz 2GB 120GB hard drive NVIDIA graphics with 128MB SDRAM
well, im quite exited, my new MBP arrived today, unfortunatly i had to get to school so i didnt have more than 30 min to play with it. i noticed that if you tap the toughpad it dosent select, you have to actually push the button at the bottom. is there an option to set it to select on a tap? thanks

Reaction score
yep: System Preferences -> Trackpad -> Gestures -> clicking

OP
CaptainDanner
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2GHz 2GB 120GB hard drive NVIDIA graphics with 128MB SDRAM
thanks dekan, i cant wait to get home to play with it. unfortunatly the airport extream and mightymouse arrives with a diffrent shipment that i missed, ill have to wait till tomorrow to pick them up. i guess ill have to connect with a cable:(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Macbook Pro 2.26Ghz Unibody 4G RAM 160G HDD Superdrive
Yeah, I got pretty used to that feature from my clunky Dell. Took me awhile to figure out how to set it up.

Mine is set to touch-select, my wife's isn't. So whenever I use her computer I tap the pad (especially since she doesn't even bother with a mouse) and sit there with a dumb look until I realize that hers doesn't do that.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.