• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

free virtual cd....

Reaction score
hey hello howdy...

i was on the forum trying to get some help and i thought i'd drop by here and plug my new virtual and free cd... it's called "Surrealigionism" and all 7 tracks are at www.myspace.com/surrealigionism

it's kind of neo-country/folk/rock... the lyrics are great!..

i recorded it with an sm57 mic and a gearbox/line6 audio interface box thing... with garageband...

check it out... i hope you like it...

and please let me know if you have any better ideas for giving it away... myspace downloads the songs as long alpha numeric codes instead of song title and artist... i don't really like that because it's a pain for the downloader to figure out which code is waht song to rename them...

and blah blah blah...

good zen till when?.... tk

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.