iPhone training manual leaked?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
Does this lack of MMS mean that you cannot receive picture / video messages from other non-iPhone users? If so, that's pretty lame.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
Does this lack of MMS mean that you cannot receive picture / video messages from other non-iPhone users? If so, that's pretty lame.

agreed pretty lame.

I want it, but after reading that, i am not so sure. But maybe thats why they were leaked, maybe they were fake trying to kill the anticipation of the iphone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
agreed pretty lame.

I want it, but after reading that, i am not so sure. But maybe thats why they were leaked, maybe they were fake trying to kill the anticipation of the iphone.
Maybe they're trying to lower demand so they're not so swamped come the 29th ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
One thing I am curious about and maybe it is totally insignificant, but the scans show "cingular" listed on the phone picture. Wouldn't you think it would say AT&T at this point? Just something I noticed. Maybe I am being a bit too skeptical. :)

OP
fleurya
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Maybe, but AT&T didn't get rid of the Cingular logo/name until pretty recently. These books could have been produced a couple/few months ago when the iPhone was finalized. In a way, it could actually help the claim since someone making a hoax now wouldn't use the Cingular logo.

Hopefully if such details are true, they will be made public at WWDc or sometime before release. It would be awful for people not to know these details until they actually bought it. It would lead to massive returns.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
Maybe, but AT&T didn't get rid of the Cingular logo/name until pretty recently. These books could have been produced a couple/few months ago when the iPhone was finalized. In a way, it could actually help the claim since someone making a hoax now wouldn't use the Cingular logo.

Could be very well true, but I am still ever so slightly skeptical. This is something (if indeed real) I'm a little surprised that got out considering how tight lipped Apple are on things.

OP
fleurya
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Oh yeah, I'm pretty skeptical too. I just like to throw a little gas on the fire! :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.