I got to play with and iPhone!!

tam

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 ghz blac-book
lol.. i guess working at the airport has some perks. One of my buddies was checking a bag and was like, hey, there's and iPhone in here. I thought he was BS'ing until I went to his search table and there she was. A 4gb iPhone.

I didn't get to mess with it for too long but the graphics on that thing are pretty sweet. The camera was awesome to say the least, the entire screen is your view finder]. The phone was in a bag going to Hong Kong, most likely a developer kit due to all the boards and misc. electronics equipment.

I probably won't be getting the iPhone for the mere fact that I despise Cingular and ATT and the horrible service they provide. [in my area] but wow! sweet phone!!

Reaction score
Also possible they have it to rip off the design. There's a company that has a rip off iphone already, but it's running mobile windows which sucks. :x

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Sorry, but I find this hard to believe. Even if someone had this as a developer, they probably wouldn't let it leave their side. I know I wouldn't. The possibility of theft is just too great. It would be in my pocket at all times only to leave my field of vision for the moment it passed through the x-rray machine; even then being in some kind of fitted casing so nobody could identify it.

If Apple is releasing these to developers (which I couldn't understand since they're not allowing third party development at this time) I'm sure they would have some strict contract that forces the holder to never allow the phone out of their sight when in public.

Even a company I worked for made employees who used regular company laptops sign documents stating they wouldn't put their laptop in a checked bag or even let it out of their site unless forced to by an authority under law superseding the agreement they signed.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP•2GB | iPod
I will def. get one when its been out for awhile and the price drops from a grand.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I thought it was 4 and 8 gigs

You're right, it has 4 and 8. But I think what Aikidoka meant to say was that he'll buy it when it has a higher capacity

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, iPhone
You probably got your hands on that LG Smartphone that I believe looks very much like it. Anyone have a link to it?

Reaction score
God that woman is so annoying and repetitive. "OMG IT HAS MULTIMEDIA"

...and she's smart... go to 1.30... she says she "played around with it for 5 minutes yesterday and within 10 minutes" she pretty much figured everything out... lol...

cute phone though...:Smirk:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
...and she's smart... go to 1.30... she says she "played around with it for 5 minutes yesterday and within 10 minutes" she pretty much figured everything out... lol...

cute phone though...:Smirk:
hahaha

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook

gotta love the line "I played around with it for 5 minutes, and within 10 minutes I had figured everything out..." Way to think before you speak. Did she also take that movie and get high scores in that awful looking game in 5 minutes? The "openness" of the screen?? That in itself doesn't make any sense, but then half of the screen is taken up by massive playback buttons. Not only that, but it plays a vertical movie horizontally. Dodgy. And you put the memory card under that battery? I guess you need to turn the phone off and remove the battery to change cards then. My not-so-new phone allows hot-switching of cards.

Love how she didn't even need to press anything to take the call. The phone is THAT good. Generally, I don't mind LG products, but that is a bad looking phone. So dull and static.

Anyway, back on topic. I too find it a little odd to find an iPhone like that. I'm sure it would be properly boxed, and probably locked up tight, that's if it weren't being closely guarded by Apple staff. I'd say the phone was most likely a rip off.

Reaction score
I love how she said "...and the game uploads so fast!"

I am also very skeptical that you saw the phone, but if you did, cool!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" C2D, 2 Gig.
probably the first post belongs to mac rumors.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.