Super IPhone Reviews

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
lol you copied my GPS post word for word. You might as well add that it will be available this month (June).

OP
Annihilator
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4 933Mhz
man i didnt made it myself.my friend did und er wanted me to promote for iphone fans,

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
man i didnt made it myself.my friend did und er wanted me to promote for iphone fans,

Encourage him to be a good journalist and cite his sources (i.e. link where he got the information from). It looks like he took my words and used them as his own..

OP
Annihilator
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4 933Mhz
man i am not a baby sitter ok :) and i wont encourage anyone to do anything congratulations to u if anyone writes 'iphone' on google and find your article it s your success but the point is any news any article is public as you publish it.the guy is just a fan and trying to collect information so i think u shouldnt judge him as he copies your post. but i would tell him to write 'qoutation ' ok if it makes you happy

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
lol you copied my GPS post word for word. You might as well add that it will be available this month (June).

LOL - Even copied the misspelling, at least I think it should be "(same as TomTom)".

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
man i am not a baby sitter ok :) and i wont encourage anyone to do anything congratulations to u if anyone writes 'iphone' on google and find your article it s your success but the point is any news any article is public as you publish it.the guy is just a fan and trying to collect information so i think u shouldnt judge him as he copies your post. but i would tell him to write 'qoutation ' ok if it makes you happy

I'm not "judging" him. I'm just saying that if he wants it to be a good blog he needs to reference his sources. He didn't write that; I did. By omitting a link to my post, he is essentially telling his blog readers that he wrote it. His readers would assume that he wrote that because it doesn't say that anyone else wrote it and because it is on his blog. I'm not upset about it - it's just a forum post from me - I'm just pointing it out so that you can help him improve the blog.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.