Updated Feelings on my recent Switch

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.16ghz, 1gb Ram, 120gb Hdd|iBook- 800mhz, 512Ram, 30gb HDD
Hey Guys

Well so far so good, I basically can't fault anything with my new mac except that it's white and gets drity too easily :p

I love how the iLife suite works, it's fantastic. iWeb is cool, but I am pretty good in web development so I'd be more interested in getting a more back end type software so I can do it all myself but yeah! I love how easy it is to add movies and pages to your site though, works great

Was also really surprised with iDVD and iMovie or whatever it's called. I have made a lot of short films and I decided to edit one of the them this weekend and it was pretty **** good, and the burn to a DVD kept phenomenal quality! All I need to do is get my hands on a copy of Final Cut Studio 2 and I'm set

Ordered in a Firewire Analog recorder so I can start recording my band with Garage band but I did some preliminary work with what I have now and quality was pretty decent for just the internal mic

All in all, I am so glad I switched! Anyways if you want to check out my blogs you can at

http://agitatedhellerphant.wordpress.com

and the .mac one is still being built but it does have some movies up so you can see it at

http://web.mac.com/agitatedhellerphant

Cheers guys :D

Reaction score
I checked out your videos and they look really good. I am glad you are happy with the switch. I am Happy with mine and I started a Video Memories business because of it. If you had final cut you could go crazy.

OP
H
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks Real Deal, yeah I can't wait to buy a copy of Final Cut Pro. I'm about to start filming my second short movie, Rose which is a pretty dramatic film so I can't wait to get it looking fantastic with Final Cut :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
Hey, very nice web pages. I'll keep checking back on the Mac one.

Glad you're having a good experience. But that's what I'd expect. ;)

OP
H
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Awesomely Cool! Thanks heaps Carol, be sure to email anything you want to see on there. Basically it will contain the same stuff as my wordpress account, just with my personal page added in there. I will be working more on it next week and then post up some of my photography

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Glad to hear you're enjoying your experience! I always like threads where people compliment their Macs instead of those threads that curse their decision because they're too stubborn to learn how to properly use a Mac.

I'll definitely check out your websites :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.