Good use of the iSight

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
I found this web site that lets you take a picture of yourself everyday. It then compiles everything into a movie, so you can watch your life flash before your eyes :Cool: Similar to some of those youtube videos going around with people taking one picture of themselves everyday for a long period of time.

You can then embed the movie on a website, blog, myspace page, etc. And it automatically updates your movie each time you take a pic.

The nice thing is that if you have an isight you just load up the page and you're good to go.

If anyone is interested:

http://www.flickaday.com

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook 17" 1.5GHz, 2GB, 160GB Momentus; iMac 24" 3.06GHz, 2GB; iPhone 2.5G 8GB; iPod 5G 60GB
That's very neat, I think I'll give it a go. Now where are the drivers for my webcam?

OP
beetyjoose
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
That's very neat, I think I'll give it a go. Now where are the drivers for my webcam?

time to dust of those old CDs you thought you'd never need:)

I found the user experience quite nice with the macbook. No need to search for those pesky drivers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.