Can't see new iTunes songs in Garageband for a while...

Reaction score
I'm wondering what I need to do here....I added a few songs to my iTunes library, and can see/play them just fine. When I go into GarageBand and try to drag them in to a track, the new songs I added do not show up in the iTunes library over to the right....I'm thinking this has something to do with how often OSx catalogs data or something??? Hmmm..Frustrating.

Reaction score
IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM TOO. (Caps intended)

I'm wondering what I need to do here....I added a few songs to my iTunes library, and can see/play them just fine. When I go into GarageBand and try to drag them in to a track, the new songs I added do not show up in the iTunes library over to the right....I'm thinking this has something to do with how often OSx catalogs data or something??? Hmmm..Frustrating.

I am also experiencing the very same thing right now and I have a DJ gig in two hours. I downloaded some Curtis Mayfield 30 minutes ago, and The Supremes last night and neither's showing up in my GarageBand. If you've solved this problem, do let me know!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.