First post from my new macbook!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black macbook 2.16ghz 2GB Ram 160GB hdd | 8Gb Ipod Nano
could you tell us a bit more about your first experience?

have you had and problems or difficulties yet?

What do you like best?

Reaction score
it is great. I just recently received mine and I love it. Everything just seems to work so flawlessly. Only problem I have had so far is trying to share a printer through a windows xp computer but i am sure I will get that fixed soon.

OP
J
Reaction score
your wish is my command! My first impression was, thank god, only one cord! and not having to install ANYTHING to get started is great. Also, i love how easy it is to set up my mail account on Mail. Its bluetooth synced right up with my phone, its wireless found like 20 networks in my apt, everything is flawless so far. Now i just need to get all my music on here!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2007 iMac 10.6.8 | 2009 MacBook uni 10.6.8 | 2010 MBA 10.8.5 |
Congratulations, jake! And welcome to the fraternal order of mac users. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
Congrats Jakep450,
Nice to have you here on the forum. I guarantee you'll continue to be pleasantly amazed! :eek:
Macs just work and are so awesome. Enjoy and come back often. This is a great place for mac lovers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16ghz c2d BlacBook 160gbHD 1gbRAM
yea dude i just got mine last night and i'm loving it too...such a nice interface

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.