what is the gig with quicktime??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbookpro 10.4.9.
hello all .. okey since ive been shifting through some sites which allow me to get mp3 downloads.. everytime i go to download the source it either asks for tons of cash like 135 $ just to buy this program i only want the song not the whole set up.. why is this happening am i doing somthing wrong when im downloading other times i hold down the option and C key and its worked and downloaded. this save source seems to be a little pain any help with this would great .. have a good one all !!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
im not quite sure what you are on about. are you downloading illegal content ? i.e. not paying for your music ?

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbookpro 10.4.9.
its for educational uses .. you can call it free if you like but im not stealing someone else uploads rare tracks for me to listen too .. but the problem is with what i have to deal with once im transfered to quicktime. when i save source which seems to be the only way to be able to download this mp3.. anyone else run into this problem please let me know .. help is needed.. no thanks itunes is somthing i can handle on my own plus i want to be able to use my itune music else where besides just on itunes.

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i this on a web page? can you give a link (if it's not spam or adult) so we can see what you're talking about?

i'm not sure that you're explaining the issue very well. are you sure you're downloading the correct file?

M

MacHeadCase

Are you saying QuickTime Pro costs $135? You're kidding, right? It's $29.99 US (or, since you're from Canada, $37.99 CAN).

And you could enquire about if there is an edu price on it instead.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.