Ordered, mistake, but...

K

Kananigirl

My friend made a mistake on the 12" ibook and got the 14" instead. We tried to cancel it, but Apple ships things really fast doesn't it? Not even a 24 hour wait... o_O

We quickly called Apple, and mentioned to them it was a mistake and we tried to correct it when they opened, (that's 3 a.m. here). They said it already shipped, but we return it they'll pay for shipping. My friend later mentioned to him, that he should just accept the 14" ibook. If not, that voids his 2 of out 3 employee discounts, if we order through him again. Plus I want my pbook. *LOL* He did tell my brother that he's going to give him free RAM and an airport extreme card! So in the end it all works out. My brother wanted to spend under 1K, but then if he wanted those things it would have costed about the same. I'm not too sure if my brother is going to call back Apple and ask anyway about voiding my friend's employee discounts. It was a mistake after all?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Maybe it's meant to be :p but I have a friend that just got a 14 iBook and just loves it! :)

OP
K

Kananigirl

I'm thinking you are right, it would have all been about that much anyway with more RAM. I figure it's the RAM that matters, plus now he can go wireless too!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Yeah, I think so, saving the discount and getting the RAM make it worth while IMO

OP
T

TylerMoney

yeah..I can understand why he would want the 12"..but the 14" is great..and you don't want to make your freidns discounts invalid.....plus he's getting free ram and an airport card...no complaining aloud...he'll love the computer..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.