Photoshop problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro: 2.66ghz Dual-Core Intel Xeon, 4gb Ram, ATi X1900 XT 512MB, 1TB HDD, 19" LCD
For some reason i have always had problems with photoshop and fonts. First off it was just the amount of fonts that would show up in photoshop, not sure what it was caped at but i had to delete fonts in order for them all to appear in photoshop

and now i cant get lower case on any fonts, even the standard ones like century gothic, i type in lower case and it appears in upper case. Is this normal? is there just a setting ive turned on somewhere by accident or is my photoshop playing silly buggers?

M

MacHeadCase

Do you use a font managing app? Sounds like you have too many fonts activated at the same time and Photoshop is bugging out. Besides if you have too many fonts activated at the same time, it sucks away too much resource from the system and apps.

If you do use a font managing app, be it Suitcase or FontExplorer X, I'd have the program scan the fonts you use and check out duplicates or damaged fonts. And reduce your number of opened fonts, that should also help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.