• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

New Application: Need Beta Testers

Reaction score
Hello All,
I'm trying to help out a new developer of mac software, and I think he is onto a great app for mac video editing and camcorder related stuff. We hope to be on the digg frontpage, so, if possible we would like as many people to digg as possible. The digg link is http://digg.com/apple/Calling_All_Beta_Testers

He is looking for quite a few new beta testers to test his new app called "Capture Magic". It does live capturing from DV and HD camcorders and includes many feature including: Weighted Waveform Monitor, Colored Waveform Monitor, RGB Parade, Weighted Vectorscope and Colored Vectorscope.

If you are intrested, I have posted to my blog about it, and you can read the post here: http://iappblog.com/capture-magic-beta

Thanks to everyone who helps out!

Thanks,
EDIT-XTREEM

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
looks interesting. I have no need for it now, but if I do I'll look into testing it for you.

OP
E
Reaction score
looks interesting. I have no need for it now, but if I do I'll look into testing it for you.
Cool... thanks... Im not actually developing the app... its just a guy im trying to help out.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4-933, PB-1.25, TiBook-1Ghz
That sounds like a cool app indeed. I sent an email, hope he's still looking. ;D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.