Making wav files louder. . .

Reaction score
I have switch and I can convert files to wav files. . is there a way or program to make them louder. . .i herard maybe on garage band, but i dont know how in there. . .any help would be appreciated. .

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
before you convert them to wav you could try this program.

Volume Logic 1.3.2

http://www.volumelogic.com/

"Volume Logic plug-in is the premier solution for audio shifting and volume control between tracks in Apple's iTunes 7. Audio files in iTunes are run through an the Volume Logic algorithm in real-time to enhance and amplify frequencies thousands of times per second. In addition to increasing the perceived loudness, Volume Logic eliminates background hiss and overdrive to deliver a clear, crisp sound. Volume Logic v1.3.2 is Universal Binary and now compatible with both PowerPC and Intel Macs. If you haven't experienced the Volume Logic Effect, try it for 30 days and hear for yourself."

Reaction score
Get AUDACITY. It is truly an awesome litte program for audio editing. And it is freeware.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16Ghz Mac Book Pro
I have switch and I can convert files to wav files. . is there a way or program to make them louder. . . .

Hopefully im not sounding patronising but the best way to make them louder is to normalise the file; a pretty standard edit function in most audio editing packages. However, this will bring up the noise floor so any background noise or hiss will be amplified too.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.