• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Updated Apple Cinema Display?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook - White - 2.0GHz C2D - 2GB RAM - 120GB HD
Does anybody think that there will be an update before December '08? That would be the most amazing thing ever.

Im hoping for; lower prices, new exclosures, new sizes, LED, or even touchscreen.

I hope they will do at least one of those before i get one. Because right now i think the price is a little high for what features they bring to the table.

What do yall think?

daviscollins
;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17" 1.8GHz C2D iSight 1GB RAM 160GB HDD
Yea, I understand that Apple are pricey..

They seem to lower the prices often. I went into PC World and saw an iMac Intel Core Duo (not 2) for a reduced price!

Just because its not the latest one lol.

Why not try eBay for cinema displays etc?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.