New Member + New IMac = Fun

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" IMac 2.16ghz Core 2 Duo
Just wanted to swing by and introducd myself. My name is Brad. I recently purchased a Refurbished IMac 20inch off the apple site.

After spending 7 years with Dells, my brother convinced me to switch and hopefully I won't be looking back. I've been browsing the forums for a bit, and finally took the plunge

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 1.83 C2D, 1GB, 60GB, CD
Welcome to the world of Macs, General Klinger!

I myself joined the world of Macs recently when I purchased a new MacBook in February 2007. I'm a college student who does all of his classes online and primarily use MS Office. In February, I was looking for a new Laptop and was not impressed with Vista, especially after a paper my wife wrote on Vista. So once I found out that I could get MS Office and that I could still do my classwork on the Mac platform, I was happy as could be.

I can count on one hand the number of times I've used my other computer (WinXP) on one hand since then. A grand total of 5 times. Twice for games and three times for maintenance. My wife now wants a MacBook too. For fun and school - she's a graphic designs major.

I can guarentee this - you'll have a load of fun with your iMac. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
Welcome to MF! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
Reaction score
Hey Brad, great to hear.

I hope your Mac makes you get things done... it's a riot :) .

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2,33GHz C2D 2GB RAM 256MB video + LCD Samsung 20" 206BW + Maxtor OneTouch III 500GB
Hey man,

congrats on your brand new acquisition!

Like you, I'm a recent switcher too (for almost a month right now) and I couldn't be happier!!

My "ignorance" is not letting me get the most of my experience, but it's being a **** of fun, having my "mac moments" on a daily basis.

Congrats, again

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
Hi Brad,
You've definitely come to the right place. You'll love it here and you'll get lots of help if you find you need it.
Glad to have you on board! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Hey General Klinger,

Welcome to the Forums and let me tell u, you will love ur Mac, and u might even beat ur self up for not switching earlier, I know I did. I switch about 2 weeks ago and am loving it.

You gonna also love the peeps here they are awesome, friendly and best of all Speed Demons when it comes to help :D :D :D

Cheers

Mina

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP, 2.16GHz Intel C2D, 2GB Ram, 120 GB HD
:wavey:

Hey Brad! Glad to see you finally stopped lurking! Enjoy it, and let us know if there is anything you can't find through search!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.