i have a really good question.

Reaction score
i have a 2 really good questions.

hi guys, thanks for looking. i have a good one here for you guys. hopefully someone will bail me out. here is what i need. i need a free disk imaging program that will work on both mac and windows that will let me either burn the image to a dvd or to a hard drive. im doing some side jobs doing tech support and what to be able to offer disk images for clients and myself. any suggestions will be appriciated.

secondly, the other day i have an external hard drive plugged in and removed it later. since then i still get the disk icon of it and showing the contents even when the drive was disconnected. when i try to delete it, i need to enter my password. then it tells me that its looked. the hard drive was formatted for windows, if that help. thanks guys

GWR

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac C2D - PB G4 - iBook G4 - iMac G3 DV SE
Acronis True Image for Windows based machines.
A disk image can be created directly from Disk Utility in OS X. You may need to boot from the installation disks to run it depending on the extent of the image you want to create.

I hope you're better at tech support than English.

OP
D
Reaction score
can someone help me with my second question, please. everytime i restart the drive is there. i went to disk utility to erase but its in windows nt file system so it wont do anything. please help

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.