Found a new Trick.. (to me... how about you??)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
I found this by accident... Just thought I'd share.

If you Control+DOUBLE Click on the top of any window... the window becomes transparent, and you are still able to work on/use the top "transparent window"... The window will STAY transparent until you Control+Double click the top bar again.. give it a try.... Mac's RULE! :D

EDIT: I just realized it's a feature in WindowShadeX that I just found.. not a default part of OS X :D

482040878_777507b147.jpg

M

MacHeadCase

Yeah I was going to say that I didn't seem to have that feature at all. It kept sending my window to the Dock!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
Cool find Ride. I also use windowshade. one question might be a stupid one but I am asking. Whats the point of this feature in windowshade?

OP
RiDE
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
I wouldn't use it much... but It would be nice when you are typing information on one page, that you are getting from another.... without having to drag or resize the pages...

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
I wouldn't use it much... but It would be nice when you are typing information on one page, that you are getting from another.... without having to drag or resize the pages...

Nice find! That's one really good use. Another that I used on my PC before I had dual screens is watching TV or a DVD while doing something else like browsing the web. The methodology was a little different, but same result, can maximize your TV window and pull an app on top of it, rather than having 2 little windows.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
Yeah I was going to say that I didn't seem to have that feature at all. It kept sending my window to the Dock!

Me too! haha.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.