ba-bye Dell

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook with Leopard! YAY!
Tonight is my last night on a Dell PC!!!!! I just got a confirmation phone call from B&H photo saying that my black macbook will be delivered tomorrow!! Dude I'm getting a mac!

Reaction score
Tonight is my last night on a Dell PC!!!!! I just got a confirmation phone call from B&H photo saying that my black macbook will be delivered tomorrow!! Dude I'm getting a mac!

You will LOVE it!!! Congratulations & Good luck with your Mac.

Reaction score

Congratulations! That is a great feeling isn't it!

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Its a great feeling to know it's coming... a bad one because its not here yet!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7 and a 15" MacBook Pro 2.33GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GB 667Mhz DDR2 SDRAM
Dude, I just thought back to when I was anticipating my Mac in the mail. From the moment you open up that sleek box and the sexy packaging you know that you made the right decision. Then you will begin showing it off to all your friends. Oh yea, and the first app that you must get for your Mac is Quicksilver. You may not love it at first, but you will not be able to live without it in the future. Two keys: "control" "space" ... all the QSers here know what I mean.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Have tons of fun, I have Black MacBook of my own and its just amazing. u might lose some sleep for the first week or so coz u'll be having way too much fun with it.

WELCOME to the Mac World.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GHz C2D MacBook 2GB RAM 80GB HD
It's night and day. Dell used to be decent, but they're struggling in the quality department lately. Plus their prices are no longer that attractive. I'm stingy, but I will pay for quality.

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ok, now for the questions, first off, what apps. (widgets, seurity programs etc.) do i absolutely need? i know there is one that lets you use all the different IM programs. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
adium is the chat program, but it doesn't do video so i use skype to talk to PC users. I like rapido write it helps speed up typing things you type all the time. I also recommend windows media player to watch most internet videos. QUICKSILVER there is a reason that is capitalized.
http://www.lifehacker.com/software/quicksilver/
http://www.learntomac.com/category/quicksilver/
http://theappleblog.com/category/screencasts/

few quicksilver tutorials

have fun

You don't need security programs (welcome to mac)

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mac-alicious

This is my very first post on a mac!!!!! It feels great!! I guess im not as hopeless as i thought cuz i got this far in only about 10 minutes!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
This is my very first post on a mac!!!!! It feels great!! I guess im not as hopeless as i thought cuz i got this far in only about 10 minutes!

plug and play! congrats!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
See...computing has never been easier! Congrats and I can say you'll never be sorry. Have fun.:)

Reaction score
Haha nice. I got my mac book pro today and I'm loving it. Even the packaging is so nice. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook. 2.0GHz, 2GB RAM :D

I hope to be able to do that too! It took me over an hour to set up BT wireless on my PC because it didn't detect hardwares :Angry: I hope the mac is easier and better. I'm just waiting for my macbook to be delivered cant wait!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.