iTunes 4.5 and iPod Updater

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
You guys might want to check out the Apple site and download the latest iTunes and iPod Updater.. Express your thoughts in this thread.

Cheers!

OP
Murlyn
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
So far it seems pretty kewl! I already published a play list.. no clue how people are going to find playlists to rate them, but it's pretty kewl nonetheless :) I just watched a whole bunch of movie trailers which was kewl also. Hmm.. Oh yeah and of course I can't forget the free song every Tuesday! Now that is exciting! :) and I do like the Foo Fighters. I still havent figured out how to print off album information / cover art etc etc.. A pretty solid update me thinks! I havent tested the iPod update yet.. will do that soon.

OP
Murlyn
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ok figured out the printing stuff.. it must be late :) You just go to Edit->Print and print the type of album information that you want.. quite easy! Although it would be nice if you could have a larger preview window, then the tiny one that you get. Ill report more on the iPod update as soon as I do it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Very interesting. Innit funny how the cross app ease that opened doz up like a cheap can of tuna to the worm writers, actually works smoothly in Mac OS X with proper security :)

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
:(

Apparently iTunes and ShapeShifter are not good friends anymore. :(

T

TylerMoney

I have decided to wait to upgrade iTunes for at least a little while. I have a program called leechster, which is free, that allows me to download streaming network music from my pc running iTunes to my mac....I like this feature, and don't want to rid myself of it. Also, I have no reason to use the new features really..maybe the party feature, but that's it.....

C

cqmurphy

itunes 4.5 problem

i downloaded the new version of itunes and the ipod software update. the latter has worked fine, but for some reason i have has SERIOUS problems accessing the music store with itunes since i have updated the software. ugly. takes MINUTES (on DSL) to load main page of store and takes easily 4 to 5 times longer when i am browsing the store. all my other online apps work the same as always. anyone else?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
Turn Application Enhancer off.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
I guess it may pay off to wait for another release of iTunes update that may fix any problems with the existing one... ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Well, since it's an APE bug, Apple won't fix it, it's up to Unsanity.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
As long as the update improves efficiency

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.