• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Apples Internship Program

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro (2010) 2.4Ghz, 4GB RAM
Has anyone here in Mac Forums been on Apples Internship Program ?? Or does anyone know someone who has been on one ?? ...Was thinking it might be something that would intrest me maybe next summer. I would just like to get some feedback or hear about someones experience doing it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Macbook Pro Unibody 2.66 Ghz and Powerbook G4 1.67 GHz 2.0GB RAM
I would be interested as well. Do you have a link to the program or a way to find out more about it? I am a Computer Science Major, are they looking for that in an intern?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Mackbook 2g ram 2ghz, g3 powerPC 600Mhz, 30g video pod
i am also interested

OP
robbiemullen
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro (2010) 2.4Ghz, 4GB RAM
Yeah there is information on the apple site about it, for people stateside (mostly west coast) you guys are lucky because they run these "campus events" so you can talk to them directly. I am applying from Ireland so i guess il have to fire off some e-mails to them to get more info..I am an Electronic Engineering student

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
yh u will.

would be interested once you get info. let me know

ta

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.