Just A Reminder: Rep System

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Just a quick reminder that the forum rules prohibit soliciting rep points, rep trading, begging for rep, or any other abuse of the reputation system.

In addition, all forum rules apply when you leave a comment with a rep point. If you wouldn't be able to post it on the forum, you can't post it with a rep point. This includes profanity and abusive comments.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" C2D 2.4 ghz 2gb iMac 20" C2D 2GB 256MB Graphics Macbook C2D 2GB Powermac G4 Dual 450
thanks...apparently some people need to read that last section.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
In addition, all forum rules apply when you leave a comment with a rep point. If you wouldn't be able to post it on the forum, you can't post it with a rep point. This includes profanity and abusive comments.

Do you moderate rep comments, or do we have to let you know if something inappropriate is left?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
We do not actively moderate rep comments, so if you feel something inappropriate has been said or done, please notify a moderator about it via a personal message.

The reputation system is not about winning or having the most points - it is an indicator to help usersjudge how reliable the information in a post might be and a way to thank each other for helping out. Nothing more, nothing less.

OP
schweb
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Absolutely Aptmunich.

Unfortunately, I've found that a person's maturity level in general equates directly with how they react to the rep system.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
Since I have a hunch that one of my posts inspired this thread, I'd like to apologize and say that I've edited it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.