• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Where does this .gif come from?

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
I always see gif's like this around the internet, but I can never get a clue what or who makes them. Anybody know? I love these things.

Attachments

• dancinggirl.gif
    dancinggirl.gif
    288.1 KB · Views: 67
M

MacHeadCase

I uploaded that animated smilie in Mac-Forums, had it for a while as a sig but it was against forum rules to have an animated smilie in there and it got deleted.

I found that one years ago on one of my many internet travels when I was this most prolific Smilie Hunter. Can't tell you where or who made it though.

OP
iWhat

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Oh no, your smilie got deleted?! I bet it was that one mean admin guy. Well, thanks, I had no idea it had been around for a while though.

M

MacHeadCase

Yeah... *Sniffles*

He didn't like my lil' dancing girl.

*Sob*

Kidding, I understand about the reason behind it and it was a rather large file on top of all that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iMac 12.1 | iMac 19.1 | iPhone 11 Pro | Watch s5
I found that one years ago on one of my many internet travels when I was this most prolific Smilie Hunter.

a-HA! you ARE the same macheadcase from that other forum!!

M

MacHeadCase

Uhm yeah. Plenty of forums over the years, in fact. Which one would that be? Did we meet at Macfora?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
I don't know why but anime stuff is just strange and frightening to me. I really can't understand the plots and it just seems like a lot of screaming and lightning bolts.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
thats what i thought... but it turns out that is not all that anime has to offer...

i just watched "voices of a distant star"
and "metropolis"

both movies... the first one will make you cry and its only 25 minutes long.

check them out.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 1.83, iBook G3 800, iMac G3 233, Mac Classic, Apple IIc. And too many PC's to count.
Oh no, your smilie got deleted?! I bet it was that one mean admin guy. Well, thanks, I had no idea it had been around for a while though.

*Coughschwebcough* :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iMac 12.1 | iMac 19.1 | iPhone 11 Pro | Watch s5
Yes MHC, macfora. And if I remember right... your site was about lily tomlin (spelling)... right?

M

MacHeadCase

Yes MHC, macfora. And if I remember right... your site was about lily tomlin (spelling)... right?

No, she's got her own site. LOL

Mine was just photographs I took. Back then it was a .Mac website: now I have a SmugMug website and a blog too. Still have the .Mac, just don't advertise all that much about it, haven't updated the photos in ages, they were taken with my first digital camera (Canon Digital Rebel EOS 300D).

Man, Macfora is almost dead looks like. I still keep an eye on that place (it was my first forum love) and there's hardly any posts there... Except the Lounge which is hidden if you don't log in (which I don't bother to do 99% of the time).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.