2 things

Reaction score
i have downloaded neo-office on my new mac and it doesn't work...any ideas?
and i would like to know how i get out of a game to go on the internet or something else like in windows where u can press the start-button and then you get to the desktop any ideas how to do it on a mac?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
i have downloaded neo-office on my new mac and it doesn't work...any ideas?
and i would like to know how i get out of a game to go on the internet or something else like in windows where u can press the start-button and then you get to the desktop any ideas how to do it on a mac?

When you say Neo Office doesn't work, what actually happens? Have you opened the DMG then dragged the application to your application folder from the mounted volume? Lots of people new to the Mac try and run the programmes from the mounted volume rather than 'install' them in the application folder.

If you're in a full screen application and want to reveal the desktop, press F11.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
1. have u installed it properly ?
2. use the apple key and tab. - like windows but with the apple key

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" C2D 2.4 ghz 2gb iMac 20" C2D 2GB 256MB Graphics Macbook C2D 2GB Powermac G4 Dual 450
if u want to minimize all windows within one applications, hold apple-option and press the minimize button in the upper left.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.