mighty mouse and macbook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook with Leopard! YAY!
As some of you may know, I am getting a macbook soon (the 29th actually) and I am planning on getting a mouse to go with it. I am very enthusiastic about the mighty mouse and was wondering if it works well with the macbook. I have my mind made up about this and the only way I won't get one is if it really doesn't work with the macbook.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I have a bluetooth mighty mouse and I really like it. I was worried about the scroll ball, but got used to it fast and now scroll wheels feel big and clunky to me. Some people think the right mouse click doesn't work well, but it works fine for me every time. The small, low profile form factor makes it great for tossing in my bag and using anywhere I take my MBP. At home when my MBP is connected to an external keyboard, I keep the MBP on a shelf below the desk and the mouse on the desk works without a hitch.

I'm sure it'll work just as well with an MB as with an MBP. Hope that helps.

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook with Leopard! YAY!
Yes! It absolutely did. Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.