Wireless Phone Cards???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" White MacBook 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GB RAM, 80GB HD.
Hello, I have a question. What if I was wanting to use my MacBook on the road, I mean as far as using it for the web access. I was thinking about purchasing a Sprint Phone Card, you know the ones that hook up to your laptop, but I noticed that my MacBook doesn't have a connection for it, unless I am not seeing it. Can someone shed some light on this issue. Thanks:black:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I didn't realize it, but the Macbook doesn't have the expresscard slot like the MBPs. It looks like you'll need some kind of USB/Firewire adapter for a cell service.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
If your phone supports it, you can connect your Macbook to your phone via Bluetooth and use your phone as a modem of sorts. My phone lets me use the Cingular data network on my Macbook, so I can browse wherever I can get signal.

If you have a Bluetooth phone, I'm sure you can figure out a way to do the same. Definitely much better than having to haul a USB cable with you or upgrade to a Macbook Pro ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.