• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Let's clear up Leopard release date rumours

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2GHz Macbook
so what have people heard and what do people know?

Last I heard Leopard was ON SCHEDULE and was NOT being delayed. I remember hearing that a delay was possible due to Vista, but that has been debunked, right? And that was months ago.

What do you guys/gals know about this situation? Can we clear this up once and for all? why have the rumours resurfaced?

Reaction score
The Apple website says it is being delayed until October. Can't get much more definite than that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
This thread delivers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
why have the rumours resurfaced?
Because some people are just idio..... um, imaginative, and feel a compelling need to share their wild and unfounded speculat..... um, I mean, imagination with others, because it makes them feel important and less shallow.... uh, um.... (scratch that)
They feel that their 'information' is important and helpful.

:biohazard

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook with Leopard! YAY!
Alright, give it up people! We all know deep down that they are trying to save iPhone from a certain sucky release!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini w/ 2.33GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB 667Mhz DDR2 SDRAM
Alright, give it up people! We all know deep down that they are trying to save iPhone from a certain sucky release!

I doubt that's the truth. Granted they've been pulling developers over to help IMPROVE the iPhone before it's release...it doesn't mean that it's "sucky". I'd rather they deliver a solid 1st gen release of that product, so I can buy into it down the road a bit (when I can afford it)...and that it'll continue on. The OS isn't going anywhere...so those who feel the need to spout off "rumors" (usually speculations of those who want attention), can spout...Apple has told us what we need to know. :batman:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.