Boot camp 1.2 - What works and what don't?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17" Core 2 Duo 2.33GHZ 2GB RAM
Hey everyone.

I'm using a 17" MacBook Pro and I used to run the 1.12 version of bootcamp. I have recently seen that apple have updated it to 1.2 with the support of Windows Vista and driver upgrades. I just want to know, since I primarly use bootcamp for gaming, does this version support right-clicking without having to use an external mouse? Also do the keyboard shortcuts work such as volume adjustment and display brightness?

Thanks

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I'm using a 17" MacBook Pro and I used to run the 1.12 version of bootcamp. I have recently seen that apple have updated it to 1.2 with the support of Windows Vista and driver upgrades. I just want to know, since I primarly use bootcamp for gaming, does this version support right-clicking without having to use an external mouse? Also do the keyboard shortcuts work such as volume adjustment and display brightness?

Thanks

Bondy, I am not sure about Vista, but in XP SP2, to right click you put two fingers on the touch pad and click the mouse button. Keyboard shortcuts for brightness up and down, sound up and down and mute all work 100%.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
plastik8, right clicking works the same for Vista, at least under version 1.2.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.