Downloading.....

Reaction score
Hi!
So I just got a new black 13' macbook, and i feel really excited. I love all that is mac and i thank god that i switched.
I'm just wondering about downloading with the mac, back when i had my pc i simply right click and choose save target as.....but since the make has no right click option i seem to be in a jam.
Help would really be appreciated..:black:

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, ebraheej!

You can right-click with a Mac. Just do a control-click and the "Save As" option will come up. You can also edit where items are saved in Safari's Preferences menu.

Best of luck!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iMac 12.1 | iMac 19.1 | iPhone 11 Pro | Watch s5
The terminology may be different. Look for either of:

Save target as...
Save link as...
Save image as...

...etc

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.6GHz Core i7 15" MacBook Pro - 8GB DDR3 SDRAM - 750GB 7200 RPM HDD - GeForce 650M GT 1GB VRAM
Also, if you go into System Preferences under the "Keyboard & Mouse" section, then into the "Trackpad" section, there will be a checkbox option to make tapping the trackpad with two fingers register as a right click. This way you don't have to hold CTRL to right click anymore.

OP
E
Reaction score
You guys just made my day, I was so depressed thinking that downloading would be hard. But what do you know, the mac has a solution.:D

M

MacHeadCase

Welcome to Mac-Forums, ebraheej!

And for images off a webpage, you can simply drag and drop the image to your desktop.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.