Hello

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini - 1.83ghz Core Duo. 512mb ram. Macbook 13.3", 2.16Ghz Core 2 Duo, 1gig am
I just wanted to say hi.

Had my mac mini (1.83ghz core duo) a few weeks now and must say I'm impressed.

Like most people say "It just works". Converted DV Footage to DVD via iMovie and iDVD, was amazed how quick it did it and the quality was perfect (And I didn't even have to pay extra for the software.

Bought a Bluetooth Mighty Mouse and keyboard and hooked the little blighter to my 42" TV, all I can say is WOW!!!!!!

Couldn't believe how easy it was to connect to my SAMBA shares from my network either. Within 3 or 4 clicks of the mouse the drive was connected and I was listening to my music, on my Mac connected to my Surround Sound.

Is there somehting I want to do. Make movies, do my own music, photo slideshows. With the Mac I can and without paying extra for it.

"IT JUST WORKS" is my Mac motto at the moment, even when I plugged in my USB Hub "it worked". Syncing with my Blackberry Pearl "Just Worked"

Can you tell I like my Mac.

Anyway gotta go....

I like the forum.

Cheers
Gary

M

MacHeadCase

Welcome to Mac-Forums, gazmercer/Gary! Cool to have you with us! And welcome to the Mac. :flower:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.