A rather embarrassing question

Reaction score
Hi. I did a google search of Rose Mcgowan and clicked on a picture of her at some awards show costumed in a very revealing outfit. I guess a guitar website was saved on my tool bar at the time. Now, whenever I go to the guitar website, the picture of Rose Mcgowan comes up. How can I get rid of Rose and resume looking at guitars?

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
what browser is this?

you should be able to look at the address for the bookmark whatever the browser and make sure it's pointed at the right site.

OP
D
Reaction score
what browser is this?

you should be able to look at the address for the bookmark whatever the browser and make sure it's pointed at the right site.
Well, the address for the bookmark was correct but the photo of Rose came up. I highlighted the address and clicked "go" and the correct website came up. Now, Rose is gone. But I can't figure out why clicking on a photo during a google image search would cause that photo to keep appearing thereafter in the most unlikely of places.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" macbook C2D; 24" Imac, 8GB Iphone

Click safari

list drops down

empty cache

or reset safari and clear all history etc

Hope this helps

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.