Is anyone sorry that they switched?

Reaction score
I see all these stories of happy switchers on this forum. Is anyone sorry that they switched and wished they had stayed with their pc"s:confused:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
I can say that switching was absolute pure joy for me, my inner geek has truly never been happier. :D

The truth is though, that Mac's aren't for everyone... and those that "wished they stayed with their pc's"... Aren't going to be hanging around these forums too long. Why would they.

All I know is I LOVE my switching experience!!! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
I don't miss PC at all. The only thing I miss from Windows is Minesweeper. What a great game.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
I don't miss PC at all. The only thing I miss from Windows is Minesweeper. What a great game.

Ooh.. that is a good game! I'm sure there has got to be a Mac version floating around somewhere.

BOOM!!!!

:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
I'm thinking there has to be.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Wow, I can't believe i was actually able to fit Minesweeper into my Dashboard. That thing is getting so crowded now.

Picture 1.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
Wow, I can't believe i was actually able to fit Minesweeper into my Dashboard. That thing is getting so crowded now.

from that picture it looks like you may need to upgrade to the 30" screen. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
from that picture it looks like you may need to upgrade to the 30" screen. ;)

LOL, the funny thing is that I hardly ever use my Dashboard. I set it up like that when I first got my Mac and barely ever touch it. The only widget I really use is the Live Webcam of Old Faithful.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
LOL, the funny thing is that I hardly ever use my Dashboard. I set it up like that when I first got my Mac and barely ever touch it. The only widget I really use is the Live Webcam of Old Faithful.

heh, I never use my dashboard.. If I find a widget I like I just use amnesty singles and turn it into an app so I can have it directly on my desktop..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
yes I am sorry I switched... I wish I never switched.. never had to that is.. I wish that I never switched because I wish I always was on mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
heh, I never use my dashboard.. If I find a widget I like I just use amnesty singles and turn it into an app so I can have it directly on my desktop..

Yeah, that's what I may do with Minesweeper.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I see all these stories of happy switchers on this forum. Is anyone sorry that they switched and wished they had stayed with their pc"s:confused:

this is a bit off topic but I am going to post it anyhow ;). It upsets me that I have to switch back and forth from this piece of crap PC at work to my PB at home.. does this count as a bad switcher story?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
yes I am sorry I switched... I wish I never switched.. never had to that is.. I wish that I never switched because I wish I always was on mac.

I have never owned a Windows PC. I've always been on Mac.

Subsequently, I can't work Windows.

I wish I'd have learned both.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini Mac
Yep, I regret it.

I can't really webcam with my husband in Iraq - which was the problem with our old comp. as well, and this switch has stuck us with Yahoo for our only choice and yahoo sucks.

A lot of programs that say they'll run on Mac's don't run at all (partial function) - or have such serious problems because their programmers aren't up with Mac, they're still stuck to Win.

I switched partly because I had a lot of problems with Win - that I heard I wouldn't have with Mac. But I do.
Programs lock up, everything costs extra money, you cannot use "just that one Win program" like they falsely advertise you can, and on an on the list goes.

I like the way the Mac is setup - and if it didn't have all of those issues I wouldn't be saing up money, right now, to buy a pos Win based comp - maybe a dell.
Sell - I'm buying a KING OF THE MY LITTLE PONIES dell because they're cheap.

Guaranteed to have the same problems, sure - but at least I'll actually be able to "use just that one win program" and webcam with my husband using a program that doesnt suck.

My mini makes a cute little desktop paperweight.
But it's such a slow pos I don't know if I'm going to use it at all.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook,2Ghz CD,1.5GBRAM,100GBHD,SL.PowerbookG4 12"1Ghz,768MbRAM,40GBHD,Leopard.imac G3 400Mhz,10.4
Heck fart no! The only reason I still have my Windows pc is because soulseek is better on windows. But I'll tip my hat to my pc. It's still a work horse!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook,2Ghz CD,1.5GBRAM,100GBHD,SL.PowerbookG4 12"1Ghz,768MbRAM,40GBHD,Leopard.imac G3 400Mhz,10.4

Wow. There is so much negative unwillingness in your statement that it would take all day to rebuke. I'm am sorry you're not having a positive Apple experience. But with what you just posted I don't think you ever will. If you always need that one Windows program, you will always find flaws in a mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 1.83GHz, 1.25GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, ipod 30GB Video
Only had my Mac book for one week and I'm really enjoying it, find it hard to put it down. I have xp desktop but when that starts to play up I will be getting another Mac for sure.:cool:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.