My PC desktop

C

Calypso

This was somewhere last year I think, before I could afford an iBook. Sure, it took up a lot of resources, but it looked good.

(outdated link removed)

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
Thats awesome...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
That must have been a lot of work! Museum quality! :D

OP
T

TylerMoney

hehe, wow. That's pretty hard core if you ask me. I would've never put the time in to do that to my pc. And now that I have a mac, there is even less chance in it. Looks good though, for sure.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
Really good work on that desktop. I remember I used to do that when I was on Windows 98. WindowBlinds was my preferred softtware. But now I own a mac :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I love student discount (sig)
Looks can be decieving :)

I kinda done that to mine.. but I'd 100% rather have the real thing :D:D:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (early 2011) 2,2 i7, 4 GB RAM, 750 GB HDD, 1 GB ATI 6750M, High-Res AntiGlare Screen
well i have a Pc and once it looked like that.... took... errrrr 1 minute to change it onto Mac style... THAN stylexp........ you own me!

OP
V

Violence

Use Windows FX to get the shadows on the windows.

And besides.. we all know looks can be deceiving.. It's the core that counts. =)

OP
T

tv-ma

I have my enlightenment desktop looks similar to that on my Linux desktop... :) looks good..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
Graeme43 said:
my pc desktop :D :D :D
No one cares. You run ME on that thing, of course you got a BSOD.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
Me

How do you know that he was running ME?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I never knew 9x worked with 1GB memory.. but it does and I'm alright with it because its like 20 times smaller than xpee :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
ApplejustWorks said:
How do you know that he was running ME?
Cause it's the most likely, since xpee dispenced the BSOD and replaced it with auto reboot :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
He told me on AIM, actually. The "BSOD" on XP is "Not Responding," isn't it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
the BSOD on xpee is a STOP screen (hey its blue and says doz has stopped for some reason) which is set to auto reboot so you don't notice i :p

OP
D

d4rr3n

Graeme43 said:
the BSOD on xpee is a STOP screen (hey its blue and says doz has stopped for some reason) which is set to auto reboot so you don't notice i :p

Thats a new one to me.....never had xp home or pro crash, bsod or auto reboot on me during the 2+ years i've used it. The worst i've ever had was explorer.exe crashed (only happened in home not pro) and i had to type run explorer.exe in task manager to get it back.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Windows xpee does not have the BSOD. It skips that part and just restarts for you, saving you time and trouble.

OP
D

d4rr3n

Graeme43 said:
Windows xpee does not have the BSOD. It skips that part and just restarts for you, saving you time and trouble.
Like I said, I haven't had windows xp restart on me during the 2.5 years I've used it (8-12 hours a day 7 days a week).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.