Need Help With Powerbok

Reaction score

Hey Guys

I am a new Mac user,Have a Powerbook G4 that has a 80gb Hard disk, Bought a external hard driver with 300gb that I use mostly for my Music files.

So I made a file on the external driver and now everytime I listen to iTunes, the music folder is on the external driver.

But something is going strange here, I imported all my cds to the external driver and now the OS say that I just have a few mb letf, that I am almost full with the Laptop driver, I cant understand it since all my music files are being saved on the second hard driver..

Is the os saving a temporaly folder on the laptop driver so I can play the music? or what is happening, my lapotop driver should be almost empty, I go to the Music folder on the Laptop and has no music there..
Can u halp me PLEASE

Thanks Nilson

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac and MacBook Pro
And did you set the correct path to iTunes as making the library to be external is pretty difficult. It seems, you have still a copy of music on your internal hard disc. You should check it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.